Choice of Injections
Clients can benefit from a choice of aesthetic injections or dermal fillers; the treatments can target facial features, neck, hands and more
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 129 for facial injections on the gummy area; must be 18 or older
- AED 399 for facial injections around the eyes; must be 18 or older
- AED 399 for facial injections on forehead lines; must be 18 or older
- AED 399 for facial injections on frown lines; must be 18 or older
- AED 599 for facial injections on forehead and frown lines; must be 18 or older
- AED 799 for revitalising facial injections on the whole face; must be 18 or older
- AED 1,799 for underarm injections for sweating; must be 18 or older
- AED 999 for 1ml dermal filler on any facial area excluding the eyelids and lips; must be 18 or older
- AED 1,099 for 1ml lip augmentation dermal filler; must be 18 or older
- AED 1,499 for 1ml dermal filler tear through or under the eyes; must be 18 or older
- AED 1,499 for 1ml smokers’ lines dermal filler; must be 18 or older
- AED 2,499 for 2ml facial or neck skin tightening dermal filler; must be 18 or older
- AED 1,299 for one session of Profhilo treatment; must be 18 or older
- AED 2,499 for two sessions of Profhilo treatment; must be 18 or older
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time – usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
What is a Profhilo treatment?
It’s a five points injectable skincare procedure (hyaluronic acid-based product), which treats skin laxity, boosts and hydrates the skin, remodels the ageing and sagging tissue.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AA03781/10/11/2021 – Y0JO9QKN-181120
Deal Location: Dubai (25.2582,55.3047)
The Fine Print:
Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding people. Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before embarking on invasive surgery. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Printed voucher must be presented. Not suitable for people with allergies. Full refund if found unsuitable. Valid for option purchased only. For further enquiries, please contact the merchant directly at +971 043 084 000 . Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid until 12/31/2021.
Merchant: DR. KAMIL AL RUSTOM SKIN & LASER CENTRE
villa no 8/249 B, Wasl Road, , Dubai