Dental Cleaning with Consultation
Patients can keep their teeth in good condition thanks to a selection of dental procedures such as stain removal or single-surface filling
What’s included: a choice of dental procedures
- AED 69 for clean, scale, and polish with a consultation
- AED 100 for one single-surface filling with a consultation
- AED 119 for fluoride application with a scale, polish, and consultation
- AED 149 for stain removal treatment with a dental check-up, clean, scale, and polish
- AED 399 for teeth whitening treatment with a scale, polish, and consultation
- AED 499 for teeth whitening treatment with a fluoride application
- AED 299 for Emax veneer one unit
- AED 499 for lower or upper jaw: metallic braces
- AED 799 for Snap-on Smile removable braces for one jaw
- AED 999 for lower and upper jaw: metallic braces
- AED 1,999 for lower and upper jaw: ceramic braces
- AED 1,999 for dental implants for a single implant
- AED 8,999 for 20 ceramic veneer units with a dental check-up, clean, scale, and polish
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
This could differ depending on a particular patient’s needs.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
What are dental veneers ?
Dental veneers are thin shells that are often made of porcelain and placed over the front of teeth. They fit over natural teeth with the aim of matching the colour to the surrounding enamel to improve aesthetics or to protect its surface.
- This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.SY48072/25/03/2022 – DSR7SQ1S-250321*
Deal Location: Dubai (25.2582,55.3047)
The Fine Print:
Booking required by phone, contact +97142636717 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Electronic voucher must be presented. Expires 25 April 2022. Valid from 9 am to 9 pm. Please arrive 5 minutes in advance. Limit 5 per person(s), may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased.
Merchant: Dentamax Dental Clinic
161 Al Nahda St – Al QusaisAl Qusais 2 – Dubai, , Dubai