Diamond Peel or Microdermabrasion
Skin can be examined before it is pampered with a diamond peel or microdermabrasion; clients can opt to add a vitamin infusion
Choose from Four Options
- AED 229 for a skin examination with one session of a diamond peel or microdermabrasion
- AED 299 for a skin examination with one session of a diamond peel or microdermabrasion, plus a vitamin infusion
- AED 429 for a skin examination with two sessions of a diamond peel or microdermabrasion
- AED 529 for a skin examination with two sessions of a diamond peel or microdermabrasion, plus a vitamin infusion
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
Why add vitamin infusion to the session?
Combining microdermabrasion with vitamins infusion aims to help to reduce the appearance of fine lines by accelerating collagen growth and improve elasticity. There may be a marked improvement in skin texture, skin tone and a reduction of facial pigmentation. Vitamins infusions aim to enhance the absorption of essential antioxidants directly through the skin of the face. Once the microdermabrasion is complete, the vitamin infusion treatment begins. A serum containing concentrated vitamins is applied to the face that is then lightly massaged to increase the level of absorption.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/TC67306/12/09/2018
Deal Location: Abu Dhabi (24.467,54.365)
The Fine Print:
Expires 31 Dec 2018. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +971 2 639 6991. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. All sessions must be completed within the voucher’s validity period. Valid for men and women. Vouchers will not be accepted in the last week of Ramadan and the week before Eid Al Adha. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Merchant: Corpofino Dermatology Clinic
Al Saada Str, Opposite to immigration, 0971, Abu Dhabi