Islamic Banking and Finance Online Course
This course covers topics such as differences between Islamic banking and conventional banking systems, Islamic business ethics, and more
- AED 149 for an Islamic banking and finance online course with diploma (93% off)
- Introduction to Islamic banking and finance
- History of Islamic banking and finance
- The philosophy of Islamic finance
- The Islamic banking model
- The Islamic economic system
- Islamic law of contract and business transactions
- Islamic finance – products and procedures
- Murabaha and Musawamah
- Salam and Istisna‘a’
- Ijarah – leasing
- Loan and debt in Islamic banking
- Islamic business ethics
- Globalization of Islamic banking View the full course description.
On course completion a certificate of completion is issued by Brentwood Open Learning College. Students can also claim the accredited certificate by paying the accreditation fee. Hard copy of the certificate will be available on the payment of £15 delivery fee. It may take up to 2 months for the certificate’s arrival, depending on the country the student lives in.
Deal Location: Merchandising (AE) (0.0,0.0)
The Fine Print:
Validity: Valid until 3 Aug 2018.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Send email to email@example.com with name and copy of voucher. Login details will be sent within 48 hours. Once login details are provided, course can be accessed online at http://www.bolc.co.uk/diploma-in-islamic-banking.html. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. For further enquiries call +44 292 0026 229. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 1 Aug 2017.
Merchant: BRENTWOOD OPEN LEARNING COLLEGE