Nutritional Adviser Online Course
Learn all the important aspects of the well-balanced diet necessary for weight management and improving general wellbeing
- AED 229 for diet and nutritional adviser online course (67% off)
- Basic anatomy and physiology: circulatory system | digestive system | excretory system | nervous system | respiratory system | working together | organization of remaining units | getting the most out of this course
- The digestive process: understanding digestion | organs of digestion | digestion and nutrition | human nutrition and the importance of vitamins | vitamins and the human body | general adaption syndrome
- Minerals and water: minerals in the body | role of water in the body
- Carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- The concepts of healthy eating and weight management: understanding weight gain | risk factors for obesity | losing weight
- Tips for compiling eating programmes: fat storage | encouraging lifestyle change | tips for client consultation
- Metabolism and exercise: learning outcomes | characteristics of the metabolism | overview of the six nutrient groups | the five food groups | impact of exercise
- Allergies and intolerances: food allergies and intolerances | determining intolerance through elimination diets
- The yeast menace: yeast and the human body | treating yeast issues
- Food combining and supplements: value of fruit in the human diet | food combining
- Food cravings: biology and psychology of food cravings | what people crave | reducing food cravings
- The disease states: arthritis and nutrition | dietary concerns of asthma | heart disease and nutrition | diabetes and the human diet | role of nutrition in recovering from a cold
- Consulting with vegetarians: understanding vegetarianism | nutritional considerations for the vegetarian
- Each unit ends with a summary, learning enhance exercises and a quiz
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of diet and nutrition or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Deal Location: Merchandising (AE) (0.0,0.0)
The Fine Print:
Validity: Must redeem by 11 Jul 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.centreofexcellence.com/my-account/ . Create account and click on the course corresponding to the voucher. Press ”Buy this course” and enter your Groupon Voucher Code. Redeem and proceed to check out. Your course will upload into your account automatically. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact email@example.com for any queries. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Merchant: Centre of Excellence