CPD Accredited Introduction to Financial Markets
During this online course, participants can learn about trading, starting with the stock exchange, and the different types of markets
- Course modules:
- Financial instruments and trading methods
- Different types of asset class
- Forex in detail
- The different types of traders
- What is a stock exchange
- Types of financial markets
- What to consider when becoming a trader
- Introduction to technical analysis
- The economic calendar and fundamental analysis
- Psychological biases and market rationality
- Bonus videos:
- What is a Blockchain
- What is Cryptocurrency
- Certificate of achievement
- Programme includes:
- 10 bite size videos
- Multiple choice exams
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
Deal Location: Abu Dhabi (24.467,54.365)
The Fine Print:
Validity: Must redeem by 8 Sep 2021. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://firstname.lastname@example.org. Training material available in English only. Merchant’s certificate of completion available to successful participants. For further enquiries, please contact the merchant directly at email@example.com. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Merchant: E-Courses4you AE