Certified Associate in Project Management
This online course is designed to teach about various aspects of project management, such as planning, organising and acquiring the team
- AED 179 for associate in project management online course (92% off)
Units of study:
- The general features common to all projects, including terminology, relationships and organisational structures required to successfully deliver a project.
- Project management processes, like the process group interactions and the difference between project lifecycle and project management process.
- Managing each of the project processes to ensure timely progress, including the assembly of a project management team, developing a project plan, and how to close projects and phases according to pre-agreed standards.
- Using scope definitions to reduce the likelihood of project creep whilst continuing to deliver according to stakeholder requirements.
- Managing time and cost factors that could critically affect project success.
- Defining and maintaining standards of quality throughout the project processes and final deliverables.
- Assigning and managing the human resources required to meet project obligations.
- Building a communications framework to ensure the free flow of data and information between stakeholders and the project team.
- Managing risk and other factors which could affect project deliverables.
- Building a procurement framework that ensures materials and resources are sourced at the right points throughout the project lifecycle.
How to identify stakeholders and manage interactions to ensure free flow of information without negatively affecting project progress.
- See the full course syllabus
Deal Location: Merchandising (AE) (0.0,0.0)
The Fine Print:
Validity: Must redeem by 18 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Course completion certificate included. No software included. Exam not included. Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat. Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Internet connection required. Customer support available, go to https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs. Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 19 Dec 2018. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Merchant: e-Careers Lifestyle