Hr and Payroll Admin E-Course
Participants of this online course can learn, among others, about records, statistics and the UK recruitment industry figures
- Course syllabus:
- Human resource management
- HR planning, recruitment and selection
- Induction, training and development
- HR department’s responsibilities
- The UK recruitment legislations guide
- Organizational culture
- Motivation, counseling, resignations and retirement
- Performance appraisal and remuneration policy
- Records and statistics
- Industrial relations
- The UK recruitment industry statistics
- Introduction to payroll management
- The UK payroll system
- Paye, Tax, NI
- Conclusion and next steps
- Mock exam
- Final exam
- More details
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
- Upon successful completion, students can obtain a PDF certificate at no cost or a hardcopy certificate for £15
Deal Location: Abu Dhabi (24.467,54.365)
The Fine Print:
Validity: Expires 05 January 2022. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/course/hr-and-payroll-administrator-course/. Course access details will be sent within 24 hours. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided.
Restrictions: Internet connection required. Upon successful completion, students can obtain a PDF certificate at no cost or a hardcopy certificate for £15. Customer support available, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
Merchant: One Education
Get Hr and Payroll Admin E-Course Now