✈ Georgia Tour with Optional Flights
Guests are invited to delve into Tbilisi’s attractions, visiting the Ethnographic Museum, Turtle Lake, the famous Bridge of Peace, Sameba Church, Narikala Fortress, Sioni Cathedral, Metekhi Church, and walk along the famous Rustaveli Avenue, dotted with cosy cafes and art galleries. In the ancient capital of Mtskheta, visitors may admire a wealth of religious monuments including Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, while the villages of Gudauri and Kazbegi await travellers in The Greater Caucasus.
Day 1: Arrival – Tbilisi
- Arrive at Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport
- Meet and greet with representative and transfer to hotel
- Overnight stay at hotel in Tbilisi
Day 2: Tbilisi – Mtskheta Tour
- After breakfast, depart for a half day Tbilisi city tour
- Visit the Old Tbilisi, the Meydan and sulphur baths, the Metekhi Plateau, the famous Bridge of Peace and Tsminda Sameba (Saint Trinity Church). Take a stroll along the Rustaveli Avenue towards the Liberty Square. Take a ropeway to admire a sweeping view of the city and the Turtle Lake
- Proceed to Mtskheta – the ancient capital of Georgia and an important religious centre, boasting a number of very significant archaeological and religious monuments in and around the town: Jvari Monastery (6th century), Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century), known as the burial site of Christ’s mantle and one of the major Orthodox Georgian temples. Later return to Tbilisi
Day 3: Annanuri – Gudauri – Kazbegi Tour
- After breakfast, drive to Ananuri Fortress on the famous Georgian Military Road, where Cross Pass begins. Almost at the top of the pass (highest point is 2395 meters) we reach the ski resort of Gudauri. The trip also reaches the village of Kazbegi (Stepantsminda), close to the Russian-Georgian border, and from which the highest mountains of the Caucasus, Kazbek (5047 m) can be seen, weather permitting. If desired, guests can hike (or hire a 4X4 car for an additional cost in a group of up to 6 people) to the church of the Holy Trinity Sameba (built in the 14th century) near Kazbegi (optional), and continue the journey to the border to see Daryal Gorge. Later, return to Tbilisi.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Tbilisi
Day 4: Departure
- After breakfast, complete the hotel check-out and set up for a transfer to the Tbilisi International Airport and the departure flight back home
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid every day until 28 Mar 2019. Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. Booking: Must book at least 5 days prior to departure. Booking required by phone: 0564092221 or by email: email@example.com. Attach your coupon there. Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Limitations: Excludes: any meals other than specified in the itinerary/offer, sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary, items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc., items not mentioned in the offer. Flights are subject to availability of your particular chosen date, if a date is not available another will be offered. Transportation details: Optional flights from Sharjah or Dubai to Tbilisi, included in a dedicated option only. Baggage allowance of 7kg hand luggage included and may get up to 20kg checked-in luggage based on airline. Offer is inclusive of taxes and charges. Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed to the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges. Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel. Other Information: The hotel is located in Tbilisi, Georgia. All taxes and charges included. A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory Valid for stay in a shared double or twin room for 1 person. Additional persons: Max. 1 child may stay in room as additional guests. For single supplement charges in a single room, or for child rates, please check with travel agent on 04 5534811. Reference price verified on the merchant’s website on 14 Jan 2019.
Merchant: Adrenaline Travels