✈ Azerbaijan: 3-Night 4* Eid Break with Flights
Celebrate the Eid break with a four-night break and visit Azerbaijan, a proud country of contradictions and contrasts. The adventure starts in Baku which blends centuries-old gems with modern skyscrapers and shopping venues. Travellers can get some insight into the local history and culture while exploring the city with a guide, while the Absheron Peninsula excursion takes them back in time to the world of Zoroastrianism and centuries-old excavations.
When it is time to rest, travellers can unwind in the four-star Corniche Family Hotel. The property allures guests with its scenic position on the shore of the Caspian Sea and offers accommodation in elegant rooms with en suite facilities. Local specialities can be savoured at the on-site restaurant.
- Arrival to Baku and transfer to the hotel
- Spare time to freshen up and rest; overnight stay in Baku
- Take a Baku city tour to see the local wonders; starting from the UNESCO-listed Old Town, see Palace of Shirvanshahs, Maiden Tower, Museum of Miniature Books, caravansaries, and mosques
- Head to the Baku Boulevard to take a glimpse of Building of Baku City Executive Power, Governor’s Garden, State Philharmonic Hall, Cultural Centre designed by Zaha Hadid, and Carpet Museum, Ferris Wheel, and many others, before finishing sightseeing in the upland park which overlooks the city’s panorama
- Visit the Ganjlik Mall to shop for the latest trends
- Head back to the hotel around 6pm or stay in the city centre for a bit longer on your own
- Head on an excursion to Absheron Peninsula
- Visit Atashgah, a temple of fire worshipers, one of few places to get close up with Zoroastrianism
- Proceed to Gala Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum Complex, an open-air museum boasting a history spanning over 5,000 years
- Afterwards, continue the journey to the Mardakan quadrangular tower that was built in the 14th century
- The last stop is Yanardag, also known as the burning hill, with metre-long fire tongues covering the earth surface
- Head back to the hotel
- Leisure time after breakfast
- Transfer to the hotel for the flight back
Groupon’s Guide To Baku
Overlooking the Caspian Sea, Baku is the capital of Azerbaijan, famous for landmarks such as medieval-walled old town with the Palace of the Shirvanshans, a royal complex and stone Maiden Tower. Contemporary attractions range from Heydar Aliyev Center designed by Zaha Hadid to the Flame Towers, three skyscrapers covered with LED screens.
Also known as the City of Winds, Baku is noted for strong winds throughout the year, warm and dry summers with average temperatures of 26°C, and cool and wet winters when the thermometers show around 4°C.
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid 5-8 Jun 2019 only. Price per person (pp) based on single or double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete the booking of double occupancy options. Please note that the vouchers for children may be purchased only with a valid adult ticket. Infant rates for babies under 2 years of age is AED 350 net payable to the agent directly at booking. Booking: Must book by 26 May 2019. Booking required by phone: 04 331 6199 or by email: email@example.com. Attach your coupon to the email. Booking is subject to availability. Limit 5 vouchers per person. May buy extra vouchers as gifts, but cannot buy more to extend stay. Transportation Details: Valid for return fixed departure flights from Sharjah to Baku, Azerbaijan. Onboard meals are not included but may be purchased during the flight. Up to 20 kg of carry-on luggage and up to 5kg of hand luggage included. Airport tax included. Departure: G9305 G9 05/06/2019 07:15 Arrival: 05/06/2019 10:10 SHJ/GYD Departure: G9306 G9 08/06/2019 10:20 Arrival: 08/06/2019 13:00 GYD/SHJ Other Information: The hotel is located in Baku, Azerbaijan All taxes included. A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory. Valid for stay in a standard twin room or standard single room, depending on option chosen. Child policy: children from 12 and above will be considered as adults as per adult rate given. Infant rates below 2 years of age, is AED 350 net payable to agent directly at booking
Merchant: Happy Holidays Tourism LLC