✈ Kyrgyzstan:Eid Stay 3-Night 4* Stay with Tours and Flights
Nestled in the heart of Central Asia, the mountainous Kyrgyzstan awaits travellers along the famous Silk Road. During this three-night tour, holidaymakers will have a chance to explore its capital, Bishkek, with numerous examples of Soviet-era architecture and traditional Kyrgyz monuments, and take in unspoilt landscapes of forests, mountains, and valleys. Various optional tours serve as opportunities to learn more about the local history, culture, and nature. The experience is complemented with accommodation in a four star hotel boasting a convenient location and modern amenities.
- Arrival in Bishkek in the early morning and transfer to the hotel
- Take a trip to the Ala-Archa National Park which is home to Ala-Archa Gorge, coniferous trees, crystal-clear waters, and mountain landscapes
- See the landmarks of Bishkek, including Soviet-style Philharmonia, as well as modern monuments referring to the traditional Kyrgyz culture, such as the Monument of Manas and the Monument of Independence
- Enjoy a leisure day to explore the city or take an optional excursion to the Belogorka Waterfall, Kegety Gorge, Konorchek Canyon or the Issyk-Kul Lake, try horse riding to Kol-Tor Lake or rafting (additional charges apply, please enquire at the time of booking)
- Enjoy a leisure day to explore the city, unwind or take an optional trip to the UNESCO-listed Burana Tower, Tuyuk yurt camp, or the biggest open-air market in Central Asia, Osh and Dordoi Bazaar (additional charges apply, please enquire at the time of booking)
- Transfer to the airport for the flight back to Dubai
The Fine Print:
Cancellation policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for a trip between 31 Aug to 4 Sep 2017. Price for 1 infant under 2 years old, 1 child between 2-11 years old, 1 adult, or 2 adults, depending on option chosen. Please note that option one is for one person sharing a double room – you must buy min. 2 vouchers to complete the booking. Booking: Must book by 28 Aug 2017. Booking required by phone: 052 90 220 50 or by email: [email protected], and subject to availability. Attach your coupon there. Limit of 2 vouchers per person. May buy 2 more vouchers as gifts. Transportation details: Valid for direct flights from Dubai to Bishkek. Please note that the outbound flight is overnight (departing on 31 Aug 2017 and arriving on 1 Sep 2017). Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. Luggage allowance: 5kg of hand luggage and 20kg of check-in luggage. Airport transfers and airport taxes included. Other Information: The hotels are located in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. City tax included. Please note that the visa fees are not included. Visa is mandatory and costs approximately $50. For details, please enquire with the tour provider directly. Valid for stay in a single room for 1 person, or in a double room for 1 or 2 people, depending on option chosen. Additional persons: Double room: standard room occupancy is 2 people; maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children. Original values based on stays in a standard room between 31 Aug-4 Sep 2017. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on merchant website on 17 Jul 2017. *Price from AED 2,550 (340 for infants), per person, based on double room occupancy.
Merchant: Jumbo Tourism