✈ Armenia and Georgia: 4-Night Eid al-Adha Break with Flights
Aviatrans Hotel is located in the historic centre of Yerevan, a few minutes’ walk from Republic Square Metro Station, Armenian National Gallery and Armenian Museum of History.
The rooms feature modern decor and mod cons including air conditioning, satellite TV, work desks and private bathrooms.
Buffet breakfast and Armenian and international cuisine may be sampled at the hotel restaurant, while other amenities include complimentary car park, luggage storage, 24-hour reception and a tour desk.
Located in the Chugureti district of Tbilisi, Hotel City Center is set just over 3km from Tbilisi Opera and Ballet Theatre and the Freedom Square. The nearest airport is Tbilisi International Airport, 18.2km away.
The hotel boasts a restaurant, bar and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric kettle and a fridge, and features a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and toiletries.
- Arrival in Yerevan, meet and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Leisure time for travellers to visit local wine shops, try local specialities and explore the area.
- Overnight stay in Yerevan (no meals)
- Breakfast at the hotel, followed by leisure time for holidaymakers to rest and explore the country on their own or chose one of the optional tours
- Overnight stay in Yerevan
- Breakfast at the hotel and check-out, followed by a trip to Lake Sevan, one of the greatest freshwater high mountain lakes of Eurasia, about 2000m above sea level. Afterwards, explore the summer residence of Armenian king Ashot the Iron (Ashot Erkat), then head to the Georgian border through the picturesque 19th-century Dilijan, a forested region rich in mineral waters. Border formalities out of the way, travellers will explore the capital city of Georgia, Tbilisi, and wander in the old districts and down the narrow streets of the city. The tour will start from the 13th-century Metekhi church, featuring magnificent views over the old part of Tbilisi, and take visitors through the main sights of the city, where an Armenian church, a synagogue and a mosque coexist in the same area. Afterwards, visit the 4th-century Narikala fortress and a historic sulphur bath area.
- Overnight stay in Tbilisi
- Breakfast at the hotel. Free day for travellers to explore the country on their own or chose one of the optional tours.
- Overnight stay in Tbilisi
- Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Travel to Great Caucasus Mountains, starting from Tbilisi in the morning, and along the famous Georgian Military Highway, past Gudauri ski resort (2200m) and Cross Pass (2395m). Arrival in Kazbegi, from where the group will walk uphill for approximately 2 hours to visit the 14th-century Gergeti Trinity Church. Weather permitting, visitors may see Mt. Kazbegi (5033m), one of the highest glaciers in the Caucasus. In the evening, tourists will return to Tbilisi and enjoy dinner (at an additional charge). The adventure ends here, and travellers will be transferred to the airport at 11:45pm to board their flight back home with unforgettable memories.
- Airlines: Air Arabia
- Date: 31 Aug 2017
- Flight No: G9 244
- Origin: Sharjah
- Destination: Yerevan
- Departure time: 07:00
- Arrival time: 10:05
- Airlines: Air Arabia
- Date: 5 Sept 2017
- Flight No: G9 296
- Origin: Tblisi
- Destination: Sharjah
- Departure time: 02:15
- Arrival time: 5.00 a.m.
Groupon’s Guide To Yerevan
With a history spanning millennia, Yerevan is the capital and the largest city of Armenia, boasting a wealth of cultural and historic wonders. From the 19th-century Russian edifices to verdant parkland and archaeological sites, the city provides plenty of activities for tourists wishing to embrace its local historic and cultural diversity.
In central Yerevan, travellers may enjoy a live performance at the Opera House or stroll in the Swan Lake Park, while dining and shopping opportunities may be found in the historical Kond district. After a day of sightseeing and visiting the National Gallery and Museum, holidaymakers may head to the Yerevan Vernissage, an open-air marketplace where a collection of traditional Armenian artworks, trinkets and Persian rugs may be found.
Groupon’s Guide To Tbilisi
The capital of Georgia, formerly known as Tiflis, rests on the foothills of the Trialeti mountain range, on the banks of Mtkvari River. Visitors may enjoy visiting one of the many museums, including the Ethnographical Open-Air Museum or the Numismatic Museum, or paying a visit to the Tiflis Avenue, an art centre and gallery displaying works of a variety of Georgian artists.
In the Old City, travellers have the chance to explore ancient churches, winding streets and old style architecture. Guests may take advantage of many other activities in the area, such as a trip to sulfur baths or to the Turtle Lake on the outskirts of the city, or climb up to the ruins of the Narikala Fortress.
The Fine Print:
Cancellation policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for departure on 31 Aug 2017. Price per person (pp) based on single or double room occupancy, depending on option chosen. You must buy min. 2 vouchers to complete booking of the double room. Booking: Must book by 25 Aug 2017. Booking required by phone: 052 90 220 50 or by email: [email protected]. Limit of 4 vouchers per person. May be bought as a gift, but not to extend deal. Transportation details: The hotels are located in Yerevan, Armenia and Tbilisi, Georgia. If the featured hotels are unavailable, different hotels of a similar standard will be offered to customers at the time of booking. Valid for a direct flight from Sharjah to Yerevan and from Tbilisi to Sharjah. Not included: travel and medical insurance, visa fees, in-flight meals, all other expenses of personal nature and all other items not specified as included. Included: 20kg hold luggage, 5kg hand luggage, airport taxes, airport transfers. Passport valid for min. 6 months from the date of entry is required. Visa upon arrival is required for most nationalities, please enquire with the tour operator. Armenia: Indian/Lebanese/Jordanian/Filipino/Emirati nationals – visa upon arrival. Nationalities who require a visa should visit the Abu Dhabi embassy, the tour operator may assist in the procedures. The process of obtaining a visa should take between 3-5 working days. Limitations: Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. No refund can be given for any unused services or sightseeing. Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary which will be at client’s own expense should the case arise. Other Information: City taxes are included. Depending on option chosen, valid for stay in a standard room for one person (single occupancy), or in a standard double/twin room for one person sharing room with another person. Standard occupancy: 2 people. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years old. All children must have own child voucher to travel. *Price from, per person
Merchant: Jumbo Tourism