Nepal Trek With Jungle Safari And Rafting
Enjoy a trek in the Himalayas along with a jungle safari and rafting
Traversing mountains, traditional villages, and the depths of meditation, Himalayan Social Journey sets adventurers on their way to discover the culture and landmarks of Nepal. During the experience, holidaymakers will glance at local Hindu temples, calm lakes, roaring waterfalls, the Himalayas, and will get the chance to discover a part of the Asian culture.
- Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to the hotel. Orientation program at 5pm. Overnight stay at hotel Holy Himalaya.
- Day 2: Morning yoga class. Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight stay at Hotel Holy Himalaya. (Breakfast)
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Charaudi (approx. 2-hour drive to the rafting starting point). Rafting about 4 hours and drive to Chitwan (approx. 3 hours) by tourist bus. Transfer to hotel Rainforest or Parkland. Welcome beverages, evening walk and tharu cultural show. Overnight stay at Hotel Parkland. (Breakfast,.lunch. dinner)
- Day 4: Elephant back safari, jungle walk, canoeing trip, tharu village visit, bird watching (Breakfast, lunch,dinner). Overnight stay at Hotel Parkland.
- Day 5: Drive to Pokhara (approx. 4 hours). Evening at leisure to prepare for trekking. Overnight stay at Hotel Splendid View. (Breakfast)
- Day 6: Pokhara to Nayapul (1 hour drive), Trek to Tikhedhunga 1500m .Overnight stay at Chandra Guest House (Breakfast)
- Day 7: Trek to Gohrepani 2800m, 5-6 hours, through jungle path. Overnight stay at Sunny Guest House. (Breakfast)
- Day 8: Early morning hiking to Poonhill to see the sunrise and mountain views. Trek back to guest house. Trek to Tadapani; 2700m (4-5 hours). Overnight at Grandview Guest House (Breakfast)
- Day 9: Trek down to Zhinu (hot spring). Overnight at Evergreen Guest House (Breakfast)
- Day 10: Trek to Tolkha. Overnight at Namaste Guest House (Breakfast)
- Day 11: Trek to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel Splendid View (Breakfast)
- Day 12: Sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at hotel Splendid View. (Breakfast)
- Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu by bus or by flight (flight is optional, supplement applies). Evening farewell dinner with cultural program. Overnight at Hotel Holy Himalaya (Breakfast, dinner)
- Day 14: Morning yoga class. Transfer to the airport for departure or start new trip. (Breakfast)
The Fine Print:
Validity: Valid for arrivals on fixed dates: 15, 25 Dec 2015, 5 and 15 of each month in 2016 until 15 Dec 2016. Price for 1 person, 2 people or 4 people, depending on option chosen. Booking: Must book at least 7 days prior to arrival and latest by 8 December 2016. Booking required by phone: 00977 1441 5445 / 00977 1441 5096 or by email: [email protected]. Attach your coupon there. No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed. Limit 1 voucher per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Limitations: Excludes: personal equipment and clothing, lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking days (meal costs about $5-$7 per item depending on place where you eat), city sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu (entrance fee cost NPR 250+200+900+1000 in four places) and flight fare (if clients prefer to fly Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu), any other activities or items not mentioned in the itinerary. Validity period depends on option purchased (dates chosen). Transportation Details: Not included: international and domestic flights. Included: airport pick-up and drop-off. A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory. Other Information: All government taxes, VAT and service charge included. Valid for stay in one shared double room for 1 person or 2 people, or in two shared double room for 4 people, depending on option chosen. Single supplements available for option 1. This is a difficult trek, not recommended for children. However, customers can check with the partner individually for child policy. Original prices are based on hotel rack rates. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 27/11/2015. Price: AED 2680 for 1 person, AED 5100 for 2 people; AED 9800 for 4 people.
Merchant: Himalayan Social Journey
Nepal Trek With Jungle Safari And Rafting