Nepal: 4-Night Tour with Jungle Safari & Whitewater Rafting
Travellers are invited to discover Nepal’s heritage cities of Kathmandu and Chitwan and take in the views of the majestic Himalayas during this sightseeing experience covering accommodation, meals and transfers.
Trishuli river rafting gives holidaymakers a thrill, while other highlights of this adventure include jungle fun in Chitwan and Kathmandu exploration.
Day 1: Arrival day
- Arrive in Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- Take time to unwind and discover nearby restaurants
- Overnight at Hotel Pilgrims
- Drive to Charaudhi
- Three-hour rafting on Trishuli river followed by lunch
- Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Tharu cultural program
- Dinner and overnight stay at Chitwan Safari Camp & Lodge
- Take part in a jeep safari through the national park to see the wildlife and the bird world
- Go canoeing to see the gharials and crocodiles
- Visit the elephant breeding centre and meet the baby elephants
- Jungle walk followed by a visit to the Tharu local village
- Overnight stay at Chitwan Safari Camp & Lodge
- After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu
- Walk around Thamel and Asan markets and indulge in the last-minute shopping spree
- Overnight at Hotels Pilgrims
- Transfer to the Kathmandu airport for a flight back home
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid until 31 Dec 2025. Price for 1 person, sharing the room or traveling alone, as per option chosen. For the double occupancy, please buy 2 vouchers. Booking: Must book by 24 Dec 2025 and at least 7 days prior to arrival. Booking required by phone: 00977 98510 13 196 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail, along with your preferred dates of travel. Limit 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay or as gifts. Other Information: The hotels are located in Kathmandu, and Chitwan, Nepal. All applicable service charges and government taxes included. Costs excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($30 per person/AED 110), excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in the itinerary; meals not listed in the itinerary; gratuities; tips to guides, drivers and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call and any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay or any form of rescue. For more information regarding visa policy, please visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visaor contact the Travel Provider directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance. A passport valid for at least 6 months after return date is mandatory. Return airport transfers and tour transfers are included. Valid for stay in a double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person) if traveling alone.
Merchant: Trek Nepal Himalayas