Nepal: 5-Day Cultural Exploration Tour
Price per person based on double occupancy; you must buy 2 vouchers minimum to complete the booking
Aarya Village Travel invites travellers to embark on a 5-day cultural exploration of Nepal. Groupies will get a chance to explore the Durbar squares of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur, experience the beautiful Hindu Aarati ritual at the riverbank and take a hike between Changunarayan and Nagarkot, all with professional English-language guidance and with comfortable transfers provided between the sites.
Day 1: Kathmandu
- Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and meeting the travel assistant
- Transfer to the hotel and welcome drinks on arrival
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing
- Enjoy a Kathmandu sightseeing tour; visit local handicrafts shops at the Ason bazaar, arrive at the Durbar Square, dotted with ancient temples, and see the Boudhanath, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage sites.
- In the evening, witness the Hindu Aarati ritual at the banks of the Bagmati River
Day 3: Kathmandu – Changunarayan and hike to Nagarkot
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Changu Narayan temple, known as the oldest pagoda-style temple
- From the temple, join a 3-hour hike to Nagarkot, enjoying unobstructed views of the Kathmandu Valley along the way
- Overnight stay in Nagarkot
Day 4: Nagarkot – Bhaktapur sightseeing – Kathmandu
- In the morning, board a transfer back to Kathmandu with an en-route visit to Bhaktapur, boasting the best-preserved durbar square and many scenic lanes bustling with city life
Day 5: Departure
- Transfer to the airport
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid until 30 Sep 2020. Subject to availability. Price per person (pp) based on single or double occupancy, as per the option chosen. For a double occupancy option, you must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. Booking: Must book by 24 Sep 2020. Booking required by phone: +977 14421744 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your coupon to the email. You will receive confirmation of your reservation by the merchant by email after filling out the online form. Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Can be bought as a gift voucher. Limitations: The cost of the tour excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($30 per person); excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in the itinerary; meals not listed in the itinerary; gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.; payment transfer charge; hotel check out as per the hotel rules; any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items; any form of rescue. Transportation details: Airfare not included. Transfers at destination in an air-conditioned private vehicle included. It covers airport, hotel and tour transfers. Other Information: The hotels are located in Kathmandu and Nagarkot, Nepal. All the applicable vat, services charges and government taxes are included. A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory. Visa fees not included, for more information on visa policy please contact the Travel Provider. Valid for stay in a double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person). Additional persons: For child policy and supplements, please contact the Travel provider directly.
Merchant: Aarya Village Travel