Skin Analysis, Optional Mesotherapy
Clients can enjoy a skin analysis session, complemented with up to three photo revitalisation or up to four mesotherapy treatments
Choose from Four Options
- AED 299 for skin analysis with one session of Photo Facial
- AED 545 for skin analysis with two Mesotherapy sessions for the face or hair
- AED 745 for skin analysis with three sessions of Photo Facial
- AED 989 for skin analysis with four Mesotherapy sessions for the face or hair
What is Photo facial?
Ellipse photo facial delivers a non-invasive light treatment that can be customized for different skin tones and aging skin conditions and is ideal for any part of the face, neck, hands, shoulders, and chest that has skin redness, brown spots, sun spots, freckles, discoloration, or sun damage.
What happens at the session?
After applying a cooling gel, the technician uses the hand piece to shower the skin with pulses of focused light. Though patients may experience a slight snapping sensation during treatment, minimal downtime is required. Specific spots treated will darken immediately and flake off naturally within one to three weeks, revealing clearer and more youthful skin.
What is mesotherapy injection?
It is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. Mesotherapy uses multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous. Mesotherapy helps revitalize and regenerate cells. It prevents wrinkles formation also hair loss and helps with hair growth.
It is recommended that during periods of sun exposure in the three months following the sessions, the treated area is moisturized and protected by a sun screen of SPF50 or more.
Whereas Photo Facials can only be performed on skin types 1-4; IPL is not recommended for skin types 5 and 6. Mesotherapy suits all skin and hair types.
Consultation required; those who are unsuitable for the treatments and other refund requests will be honoured before service provided.
* This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/AN65016/27/04/2017
Deal Location: Abu Dhabi (24.467,54.365)
The Fine Print:
Expires 31 Aug 2017. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact +971 2 639 6991. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellation 24 hours in advance. All session to be used before voucher expiry date. Failing to cancel in time results in forfeiting the session. Valid only for option purchased. Vouchers will not be accepted in the last week of Ramadan and the week before Eid AlAdha . Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid for men and women. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Merchant: Corpofino Dermatology Clinic
Corpofino Dermatology Clinic
Opposite Immigration – Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi