✈ 3-Night Maldives Stay with Transfers, Meals and Flights
Bask in the sun on the pristine beaches of Maldives and try out numerous water sports
- Day 1
- Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to the resort with a speed boat or a sea plane
- Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure; stroll through the tranquil beach, savour local cuisine and relax at the resort
- Overnight stay at Maldives
- Choose from an array of activities offered by the resort, indulge in spa treatments or simply relax on the beach
- Water activities ranging from Snorkeling, Diving, Kayaking, Parasailing, Catamaran Sailing, Banana boat, Ski & Fun tubes, Wake boarding, Knee boarding, Canoe, Stand-up paddle, Wave surfing etc.
- Overnight stay at Maldives
- Engage in any of the excursions offered by the resort, indulge yourself in the spa, or simply relax by the beach. Choice is yours
- Excursions vary from Island Hopping, Sand Bank Picnics, Private Dhoni/boat rides, Island Hideaways, and trips to nearby islands, Night Fishing, Big Game Fishing, and Sunset Dolphin Cruise.
Overnight Stay at Maldives
- Based on departure flight spend the day at leisure.
- Leave for the airport as per flight timing.
- Canareef Resort
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Adaaran Hudhuranfushi
- Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- On-site restaurants and bars
- Rooms with en suite bathroom facilities
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the public areas of the hotels
- Pets not allowed
Groupon’s Guide To The Maldives
The Maldives archipelago consists of 1,192 coral islands that are scattered in the Indian Ocean, spread across 90,000 square kilometres, thus making it one of the most dispersed countries in the world.
The island offers an abundance of food, landmarks and activities to choose from. Tourists may explore the pristine beaches, uninhabited islands and revel amid the crystalline blue waters. For history enthusiasts, significant moments in Maldivian history may be discovered at the National Museum of Male, while the Esjehi Art Gallery preserves local traditional artwork. The Maldives has a tropical-monsoon climate with two seasons, the dry season in winter, and the rainy season lasting from April until the end of October, featuring temperatures of up to 33°C with an average amount of rainfall of approx. 2,540 mm in the north of the island.
The Fine Print:
Validity: Valid for arrivals from 15 Jan to 30 Apr 2017. Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. If you want to travel alone, additional single supplements may apply. For details, please enquire at the time of booking. Additional supplements may apply based on date of travel; please enquire at the time of booking. Booking: Must book by 25 Apr 2017. Booking required by email: [email protected]. Check availability before purchasing the vouchers. Attach your coupon to the email. Required info: name, contact number, preferred date of travel. For enquiries call: 0553122250. Booking subject to availability. No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Limit of 4 vouchers per person. Can buy vouchers as gifts. Transportation details: Flights are included in selected options only. Options with flights are valid for flights from Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Sharjah Airport to Maldives. Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel. Not included: Maldives entry visa, fees for water sports, fees for excursions and spa treatments, meals not specified in the options, early check-in and late check-out, any expenses of personal nature, tips and porterage. A passport valid min. 6 months after your return date is mandatory. Airfare is subject to availability of promotional airfares, additional airfare charges may apply based on date of travel. Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed as it is an open date promotion. Supplements may apply if specific dates get overbooked. Other Information: The hotels are located in Maldives. Taxes included. A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory. Valid for stay in a standard double room, Sunrise Villa, Beach Villa or Water Bungalow, depending on options chosen for one person on twin share basis. Half board basis options include breakfast and dinner. Full board basis options include breakfast, lunch and dinner. All Inclusive basis options include breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and selected beverages. Additional persons: Standard room occupancy is two adults. Maximum room occupancy is two adults and two children. Children are considered as such from 2 to 11 years old. Infants are considered as such from 0 to 23 months old. For child/infant policy and supplements, please enquire at the time of booking. *Price from AED 1990, per person, based on double room occupancy.
Merchant: Buzz Adventures