Azerbaijan: 3-Night 4* Break with Tours
Holidaymakers are invited to celebrate Eid al Adha with this 4-night tour to Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which blends centuries-old gems with modern skyscrapers and shopping venues. Travellers can get some insight into the local history and culture while exploring the city with a guide and on their own.
After sightseeing, guests can indulge in four-star relaxation at the Ammar Grand Hotel. The property is set within an easy reach of the Heydar Aliyev Center, Kisli Bazaar and Metropark Shopping Center. On site, guests can make use of the gym and laundry service, while the rooms come complete with air conditioning, TVs, minibars, hairdryers, and bathrooms.
- Arrival to Baku and transfer to the hotel
- Leisure time for the rest of the day; overnight stay in Baku
- Fuel up on some breakfast and head out for a city tour
- Start in the Old Town which houses Palace of Shirvanshahs, Maiden Tower, Museum of Miniature Books, caravansaries, mosques, and baths
- See the Building of Baku City Executive Power, Governor’s Garden, Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall and stroll around the Baku Boulevard
- Take in the views of the modern Haydar Aliyev Cultural Centre, believed to be one of the most courageous architectural pieces in the world and the iconic Flame Towers
- Other landmarks on the itinerary include the Congress Hall, Socar Tower, Azersu Building, Olympic Gymnastics Arena and Olympic Stadium
- In the afternoon, take a break from sightseeing and spend a couple of hours shopping in the Ganjlik Mall
- After breakfast, venture out further afield to explore the Absheron peninsula and head to the temple of fire worshipers – Atashgah
- The next stop is the open-air Gala Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum Complex which boasts archaeological excavations unravelling ruins of five-thousand-year old history
- Later on, see the 14th-century Mardakan Tower and Yanardag, or burning hill, with meter-long tongues of fire covering the stratified earth for 10 metres in width
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid until 30 Dec 2019. Price per person (pp) based on single or double occupancy, or for 2 people, as per option chosen. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking for twin sharing (option 2). Booking: Must book by 24 Dec 2019. Booking required by phone: 043971233 or 0544968516 or by email: [email protected], and subject to availability. Limit of 4 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts but no to extend the stay. Other Information: Transportation throughout the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle included. Please note that visa, flights, lunches, dinners, personal expenses and tours not mentioned in the itinerary are not included. The hotel is located in Baku, Azerbaijan. All VAT and taxes included. A valid passport (with min. 6 months validity) is mandatory. Entrance fees to activities in the itinerary are included. Valid for stay in a single, double or twin room, depending on option chosen. Maximum single room occupancy is 1 adult and 1 child under 12 years old. Maximum double/twin room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old – one child would be sharing the existing bedding and the other one would need to use an extra bed, available for a surcharge. Max. 1 extra bed per room. Children below 5 – free of charge.
Merchant: Darwish Bin Ahmed Travel