Greece: 5-Night Tour with Breakfast
Travellers are invited to explore two of the wonders of Greece. The adventure starts with a two-night stay in Athens, a vibrant city with numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. A half-day city tour takes the participants back in time with a visit to the Acropolis and presents them with modern-day gems of Athens.
On the third day, holidaymakers head to the dream-like island of Santorini which was formed by the eruption of the volcano in 1600 BC. Plenty of leisure time allows travellers to explore the local attractions at their own pace before returning to Athens for one more day and heading home.
- After arrival in Athens, transfer to the hotel and leisure time for the rest of the day
- Proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour to see the Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch, pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium and the iconic Acropolis boasting masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the Parthenon
- Leisure time for the rest of the day
- Get transferred to the port of Piraeus to take a ferry boat to the scenic Santorini
- Transfers to the hotel
- Leisure time to explore the island
- Get transferred to the port in Santorini to take a ferry boat back to Athens and transfer to the hotel for an overnight stay
- Transfer to the airport; the tour ends
- Best Western Candia in Athens * Splendour Resort in Santorini
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for departures until 31 Oct 2018. Excluded dates/periods: 24 Jul to 25 Aug 2018. Option 1: price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. Option 2 and 3: price for one child travelling with an adult. Booking: Must book within 30 days before departure date and by 1st Oct 2018. Booking required by phone: 06 7654440 or by email: [email protected], and subject to availability. Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts but no to extend the stay. Other Information: The hotels are located in Athens and Santorini, Greece. Excluded city tax of approximately €3-5 per person per night, payable to the hotel directly. A passport valid for 6 months after the return date is mandatory. Valid for stay in a single or double room, depending on option chosen. For visa requirements please check here. Airport transfers included. Please note that international flights are not included. Standard room occupancy is 2 people. Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children (1 child under 5 years old and 1 child under 11 years old). A separate child voucher must be purchased for children. For infant rates (2 and below) please enquire with the travel provider when booking. For single occupancy rates please contact the agent directly for supplement charges. *Price from AED 1,739 (child rate) or AED 2,999 (adult rate), per person, based on double room occupancy.
Merchant: House of Tours