✈ Georgia: 3-Night Eid Tour with Flights
This three-night tour serves as an opportunity to discover some of the gems of Georgia, a country known for its rolling hills, scenic landscapes, and hearty food. The adventure starts in Tbilisi, the capital city, with its Eastern Orthodox churches and art nouveau buildings. During the trip, travellers can also visit Kazbegi and Mtskheta, see the Djvari Monastery Complex, and take in the scenic mountain views.
The tour is complemented with a stay at Terrace Avlabari By Log Inn Hotel which boasts central location and intimate boutique ambiance. Guests can unwind in air-conditioned rooms which feature contemporary decor.
- Arrival to Tbilisi and transfer to the hotel; leisure time for the rest of the day
- Venture out to explore the historic Ananuri, a castle complex set on the scenic River Aragvi before heading to Gudauri
- Take in the views of the snow-capped mountains on the way and listen to the guide unravelling the local folklore mysteries
- See the Kazbegi Mountain and visit the Gergeti Trinity Church before heading back to Tbilisi
- Head to the UNESCO-listed Djvari Monastery Complex which is perched on a rocky mountaintop where the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers meet
- Visit the Svetickhovely Cathedral, one of the most important places of worship in the area, and see Mtskheta City and the Uplistsikhe Rock
- In the evening, take a stroll around Tbilisi or simply relax and unwind
- On the last day, enjoy a city tour of Tbilisi
- See the central avenue of Rustaveli Avenue, visit the Metekhi Church, Bridge of Peace connecting the old town with Rike Park, the sulphur baths, and a waterfall
- Head to a flea market, if the time permits, refresh in the hotel and take a transfer to the airport for the flight back
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for a tour between 13-16 Jun or 15-18 Jun 2018, as per option chosen. Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. Booking: Must book within 5 days before departure date. For flights departing 13-16 Jun 2018 must book by 8 Jun 2018. For flights departing 15-18 Jun 2018 must book by 10 Jun 2018. Booking required by phone: 06-7654440 or by email: [email protected], and subject to availability. Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts but no to extend the stay. Transportation details: Valid for direct return flights from Sharjah to Tbilisi. Airline: Air Arabia. Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed to the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges. Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel. Luggage allowance: 7kg hand luggage and 20kg check-in luggage. Airport taxes and airport transfers in Georgia included. Not included: in-flight meals. Other Information: The hotel is located in Tbilisi, Georgia. City tax included. There is a supplement of AED 475 per person for the tours, payable to the Travel Provider directly. A valid passport (with min. 6 months validity) is mandatory. For visa requirements please check here. Valid for stay in a single or double room, depending on option chosen. Standard room occupancy is 2 people. Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children (1 child under 5 years old and 1 child under 11 years old). RFor child/infant and single occupancy rates, please enquire with the travel provider when booking. Original values based on stays in a single or double room between 13-16 Jun or 15-18 Jun 2018. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 9 May 2018.
Merchant: HOUSE OF TOURS