✈ Kyrgyzstan: National Day 3-Night 4* Stay with Flights
Nestled in the heart of Central Asia, the mountainous Kyrgyzstan awaits travellers along the famous Silk Road. During this three-night tour, holidaymakers will have a chance to explore its capital, Bishkek, with numerous examples of Soviet-era architecture and traditional Kyrgyz monuments, and take in unspoilt landscapes of forests, mountains, and valleys. Various optional tours serve as opportunities to learn more about the local history, culture, and nature. The experience is complemented with accommodation in a four star hotel boasting a convenient location and modern amenities.
- The four star Solutel Hotel, the four star Ambassador Hotel or the four star Golden Tulip Hotel in Bishkek. In case of unavailability of the mentioned hotels, alternative accommodation of similar category will be arranged.
- Arrival in Bishkek in the early morning and transfer to the hotel
- Take a trip to the Ala-Archa National Park which is home to Ala-Archa Gorge, coniferous trees, crystal-clear waters, and mountain landscapes
- See the landmarks of Bishkek, including Soviet-style Philharmonia, as well as modern monuments referring to the traditional Kyrgyz culture, such as the Monument of Manas and the Monument of Independence
- Enjoy a leisure day to explore the city or take an optional excursion to the Belogorka Waterfall, Kegety Gorge, Konorchek Canyon or the Issyk-Kul Lake, try horse riding to Kol-Tor Lake or rafting (additional charges apply, please enquire at the time of booking)
- Enjoy a leisure day to explore the city, unwind or take an optional trip to the UNESCO-listed Burana Tower, Tuyuk yurt camp, or the biggest open-air market in Central Asia, Osh and Dordoi Bazaar (additional charges apply, please enquire at the time of booking)
- Transfer to the airport for the flight back to Dubai
The Fine Print:
Cancellation policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for arrivals on dates from 30 Nov to 4 Dec 2017. Price for 1 infant under 2 years old, 1 child between 2-11 years old, 1 adult, or 2 adults, depending on option chosen. Please note that option one is for one person sharing a standard twin room – you must buy min. 2 vouchers to complete the booking. Booking: Must book by 24 Nov 2017. Booking required by phone: 052 90 220 50 or by email: [email protected], and subject to availability. Attach your coupon there. Limit of 2 vouchers per person. May buy 2 more vouchers as gifts. Transportation details: Valid for direct flights from Dubai airport to Bishkek airport. Please note that the outbound flight is overnight (departing on 30 Nov 2017 and arriving on 1 Dec 2017). Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed at the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges. Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel. Luggage allowance: 5kg of hand luggage and 20kg of check-in luggage. Airport transfers and airport taxes included. Not included: in-flight meals. Other Information: The hotels are located in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. City tax included. Excluded: travel and medical insurance, all other expenses that are purely of a personal nature, all other items that are not mentioned in ‘our price includes’. Note: pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide and company representative upon arrival, all confirmed and made bookings are nonrefundable (flights, hotels and ground services), there will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing, in case of unavailability of the mentioned hotels, alternative accommodation of similar category will be arranged. Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise. For visa entry check here (see visa infomation below). Visa information: now travellers can obtain short-term visa without visiting embassy or consular department of Kyrgyzstan. Three steps to get you visa to Kyrgyzstan: 1. Apply for the visa here 2. Make online-payment using your Visa or MasterCard 3. Download your visa after no more than three days after application. No need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office. All you need is internet connection, credit or debit card for making payment and scanned copies of your documents. Valid for stay in single room for 1 person, or in standard twin room for 2 people, depending on option chosen. Additional persons: Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children. Children are considered as such from 2 to 11 years old. Babies <2. Original values based on stays in a standard twin room or single room between 30 Nov and 4 Dec 2017. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on merchant website on 25 Sep 2017. *Price from AED 2,219, per person, based on standard twin room occupancy. Merchant: Jumbo Tourism