Jordan: 4* 3-Day Experience with Tours
A calm oasis in the Middle East, Jordan tempts visitors with Roman ruins, moon-like desert scenery, and traditional hospitality. This four-day tour gives participants a chance to get a taste of it, with a guided city tour of Amman, Madaba visit and, of course, a float in the Dead Sea which is saltier than any other body of water on earth.
Day One – Arrival
- Upon arrival, be greeted by a travel representative and transferred to the hotel
- Relax for the rest of the day
Day Two – Amman
- Freshen up and take a two-hour tour of Amman to see the Citadel, The Jordan Archaeological Museum and the Folklore Museum, as well as The Blue Mosque
- Leisure time for the rest of the day
Day Three – The Dead Sea and Madaba
- After breakfast, step back in time when visiting the ancient city of Madaba; explore the Archaeological Museum and the Church of St. George the Baptist, which houses the oldest known mosaic map in the world; enjoy some free time to stroll around the city
- Later on, head out to the mineral-packed Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth; float and relax before heading back to the hotel
Day Four – Departure
- Enjoy some leisure time after breakfast before being transferred to the airport; the tour finishes
The experience is paired with four-star hotel accommodation. Guests can choose to stay in Amman International Hotel which offers classic, elegant hotels, swimming pool, and a fitness room. Three restaurants on site cater to appetites with international dishes, while the Rouge Bar offers drinks and entertainment. Tilal Al Madina Hotel & Suites awaits guests in Wasfi Al-Tal Street, a hub of shopping and restaurant venues. Contemporary interiors are paired with facilities like air conditioning, hot drink-making facilities, TVs, and terraces. There is also a restaurant.
Option 1: stay in Amman International Hotel
- AED 2,129 per adult sharing a double room*
- AED 3,100 for one adult in a single room
- AED 1,410 for one child aged 2-11, sharing the existing bedding**
- AED 869 for an extra bed in the room (max. 1 per room)**
Option 2: stay in Tilal Al Madina Hotel & Suites
- AED 1,685 per adult sharing a double room*
- AED 2,509 for one adult in a single room
- AED 1,199 for one child aged 2-11, sharing the existing bedding**
- AED 875 for an extra bed in the room (max. 1 per room)**
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
**Must be purchased with an adult package
The Fine Print:
Cancellation Policy: No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Validity: Valid for arrivals until 31 Oct 2019. Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. If you want to travel alone, you may purchase the single option Peak period supplement may apply based on the date of travel. Check availability before purchasing vouchers. Booking: Must book by 25 Oct 2019. Booking required by Email: [email protected] or [email protected]. Attach your voucher there and state your name, contact number and preferred date of the trip. All bookings are subject to availability. Limit 4 vouchers per person. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. Other Information: The hotel is located in Amman, Jordan. All applicable taxes included. Valid for stay for one person, based on double room sharing or single room non-sharing (as per options chosen). Please note that visas, flights, early check-in, late check-out and any personal expenses, tips and porterage fees are not included. Additional persons: Children are considered as such from 2 to 11 years old. Infants are considered as such from 0 to 23 months old. Max. 2 additional children may stay in the room sharing existing bedding with parents and with a valid add-on voucher Maximum occupancy in a double room is 4 people sharing double beds or 5 people with an extra bed option with breakfast.
Merchant: Life is a trip (PVT) Ltd