16 Days Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking ($ 1099 USD)
• Trek up 5,545 metres of spectacular scenery to Everest Base Camp.
• Learn about Sherpa culture and the mystical sights along the way with your experienced guides.
• Be immersed in Nepalese spirituality with a guided tour of Kathmandu’s ancient temples.
• Catch a glimpse of other peaks like Lhotse, Nuptse, Changtse and Ama Dablam.
• Throw yourself into the hustle and bustle of market town, Namche Bazaar.
• Let your guides take care of the details with all necessary paper work and national park entry permits .
• Be sure to sample ‘dal bhat’, or lentil soup with rice, which is made fresh daily at various points along the route and is a great source of protein and energy.
Group Size: 1 Pax to Up To 30 Pax.
Type Of Traveler: Any Kind Of Traveler Can Join With Us.
Language : English
Meeting Place: Hotel Lobby
Route: Kathmandu To Everest Base Camp And Back To Kathmandu.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding.
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05 : Rest day in Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 06 : Trek to Tengboche.
Day 07 : Trek to Dingboche.
Day 08 : Dingboche Rest for acclimatization.
Day 09 : Trek to Lobuche.
Day 10 : Trek to Gorak Shep and the Everest Base Camp.
Day 11 : Trek to Pheriche.
Day 12 : Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 13 : Trek to Lukla.
Day 14 : Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 15 : Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 16 : Final Departure.
- Airport pick up and drop offs.
- 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu ,3 star hotel on B.B( The Address Kathmandu Hotel or Hotel Holy Himalaya or Similar).
- Kathmandu city sightseen with car and tour guide.
- Twin share accommodation in lodge/teahouse during the trek and daily mountain breakfast.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket with airport tax (Guest and Guide)
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits
- All the necessary paper work and government tax.
- Trekker’s information Management System (TIMS) cards
- 1 English speaking,liscen holder,experience and helpful guide,paid their Salary,Food and Inseurance.
- 1 porter for two guests
- Traditional Nepali dinner
- Medical supplies
- Farewell Dinner
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry permit
- Personal travel insurances
- Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bag,down jacket,trekking boots,sunglasses,sunscreen,gloves,trekking sticks)
- International air fairs and airport departure tax
- lunch and dinner in the city and in the mountain
- Hot shower
- Tips for the trekking crews
Terms & Conditions
The company is not Liable for any refonds after the departure of scheduled itinerary. The Nepal Trekking Company required deposit of 20% advance payment is hotel booking, transportation, trekking permits and TIMS cards process. Cancellation should be made 48 hrs before departure and 40% cancellation charge is approved besides tax,transportation,TIMS card and permits,The Nepal Trekking Company announce,you can book your trip one week early and send the advance from bank transfer,western union or in our paypal account,and rest amount have to be paid up on your arrival in Kathmandu.
Tourism Development Bank Limited
Thamel branch,Kathmandu Nepal
The Nepal Trekking Company (p) Ltd
NPR Account no – 001000324301
Bank Swift Code – TDBLNPKA
Note: While you send the advance for confirm your trips, you have to pay bank charge yourself.
The Nepal Trekking Company (p) Ltd – Your Travel Partner In Nepal
Web – http://www.thenepaltrekkingcompany.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Post box no – 21707
Contact – +977 014 219082, +977 9841812218 (Santosh)